We do offer stud services and can provide both live covers and chilled semen. All costs associated with the collection and shipping of semen are the responsibility of the Dam owner.
In order to protect the breed, we do have specific requirements in place that your dog must meet. The following is a "minimum" list of requirements. Unfortunately, we can not make any exceptions to these rules:
1. Female dog must be at least 2 years old and no older than 6 years old.
2. Must be AKC registered.
3. Must have OFA hip/elbow certification. (Penn Hip or European certifications acceptable)
4. Must be DM Tested through the OFA.
5. Must have DNA on file with the AKC.
6. Should have at least a Canine Good Citizen Title or German Shepherd Dogs of America Temperament Test (exceptions made on a case by case basis) .
a. IPG or Herding Titles preferred.
7. Must be current on vaccinations and HeartGard medications.
8. Must have had a Canine Brucelosis Test within 30 days of breeding.
If your female meets these requirements, you can email a copy of her pedigree, along with her AKC registration, OFA Certificates and vet records to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This should be done several weeks before your female comes into season so that proper preparations can be made. Stud fees vary between dogs based on titles and pedigrees. We may consider "pick puppy" in lieu of stud fees in some rare occassions.